- Are you ready to commit to helping to create change within the workplace and ending systemic racism while practicing allyship?
- Are you excited about helping to substantially be able to drive impact around diversity, equity, & inclusion (DEI) efforts at your organization?
- Are you an employee, senior leader or HR, L&D, and/or a DEI ambassador wanting ideas on how to take action and strategies to focus on from (recruiting/retention and accountability) to drive impact at your organization?
THEN “PRACTICE BOLD ALLYSHIP and END RACISM in the WORKPLACE” COURSE is for YOU!
Do you know when the construct of race as an inherited distinction was started? In the 1400’s during the Spanish Inquisition as a means to discriminate against converted Christians whose lineage included Jewish ancestors. The Spanish city of Toledo issued an official order targeting them based on this "bloodline" factor, marking it as the first discriminatory law based on a "race." The Spanish and Portuguese carried this new construct of race to the so-called "New World," as a means and justification to import and enslave people based on inherited skin colors. This false distinction holds its grip through today.
Though we started off as one race, the human race, we've been made to believe we belong to different ones. We do not. We are ONE. Yet we still suffer the impact of this false construct - especially as it plays out between Black and white people. It is deeply rooted in our power structures, and this racism has seeped into the workplace, further oppressing Black people. It must be reversed through education - by adults and in schools. This vicious cycle must end.
We all experienced a defining moment, while locked in isolation and social distancing. The world watched an unarmed Black man, George Floyd, being murdered by a white police officer kneeling on his neck LIVE for 8 minutes and 46 seconds. As a result, the WORLD erupted in the wake of the murder of George Floyd. There have been worldwide protests against systemic racism, and many companies and people have committed to efforts in support of racial justice.
Now is the Time! Let's End Racism Together!
SO, ENROLL TODAY and equip yourself with the tools to create change within the workplace which will translate into the world. We must end systemic racism! This can only happen if YOU educate yourself to make grand IMPACT!
In this course, you'll learn all about how you can practice allyship to create a fair inclusive workplace that allows people to thrive and have ZERO tolerance for racism by putting a bold end to the systemic gaps that exist. You will learn how to leverage your privilege and power to drive impactful change.
Claiming you are an ally is extremely limiting and you are setting up yourself for success. However, I recommend practicing Bold Allyship. You will be equipped with the tools to make grand change within your organization, even as an individual in this world.
WHILE PRACTICING ALLYSHIP YOU WILL:
Continue to educate yourself…
Amplify Black and brown voices…
Use your power and status...
Champion and advocate for...
Educate others in your circle…
1. “Driving Impact with Privilege and Power” Session: This session provides historical context, focuses on systemic racism and actionable steps people should take to create change within the workplace. This session equips people with better understanding on what to say to employees on their team, what not to say, and best practices.
2. “Bold Allyship” Session: This session helps people to understand how to leverage their privilege and power to drive impactful change management.
3. “Microaggressions” Session: This session helps people detect microaggressions and equips them with the tools to disarm this discriminative act in a tactful way.
4. “Managing through Black & brown Trauma” Session: This session shows how to navigate the vast intricate levels of trauma, and changing the tide of work environments while living in unprecedented times.
This course comes with a detailed outline, overview playbook, and a test for each session.
Additionally, I've also included lots of great resources (books, movies articles).
I’m excited about you helping to make the world a better place! Now is the time, we all just experienced a defining moment, George Floyds Murder and the impact of Covid-19.
LET'S CREATE THE CHANGE WE WANT TO SEE AND BE!